With worldwide energy markets becoming increasingly deregulated, opportunities for energy procurement options, once unavailable to energy consumers, are now becoming increasingly obtainable. To make best use of these options, energy end-users need to understand their full range of alternatives and then have the opportunity to make educated decisions.
Bridgestone Associates, Ltd. provides a range of services related to the procurement of energy and the energy supply decision making process.
These services include:
- Assembly and organization of energy use data
- Preparation of Request for Proposals for energy supply and related services
- Bidder qualification
- Evaluation of bids and proposals
- Negotiation of contracts
- Evaluation of alternative supply-side strategies, pricing and risk management
- Verification of supplier performance
- Integration of demand-side strategies with supply-side approaches