Identification, Preparation, Writing, Submission & Review of Government Energy Savings Grants
With its extensive experience in energy and infrastructure project design and development, Bridgestone Associates Ltd. has helped numerous clients prepare and submit successful applications for government energy savings grants and other incentive funding of wide range of projects. These have included projects for Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plants, waste energy plants, energy efficiency studies, pollution prevention studies and for new buildings. Many of the grant applications have been for funding of demonstration projects for new or evolving technologies including fuel cells, Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) systems, micro turbines, and specialized de-watering and filtration technologies. As experts in the application of energy efficiency and power generation technologies, and in the development of energy related projects, the Company has also been engaged by grant providers to assist in the review and grading of grant applications they have received.
These services include:
- Identification of grant and other incentive funding opportunities.
- Determination of requirements for submission and identification of success criteria.
- Management of the application preparation and submission process.
- Writing and editing of written text, preparation of all drawings, spreadsheets and other support materials required for a grant application.
- Research on information and data to support grant applications.
- Physical preparation and submission of the grant or incentive funding application.
- Review and grading of completed grant applications.